The Kitzman Family
Welcome to Double K Lodging!
This land has been in our family for over 80 years. For many years the land only had a small cabin (currently being rented by one of our sons) and the lake. About 15 years ago we decided to move here full-time and built our family home (the big metal barndominium on the property). We have a large family consisting of 7 kids, 2 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law, 4 grandkids, and more dogs than we care to count. During your stay here you you might see any one of us around the property, as it seems there is always
someone coming or going.
Since this is our family home and land, there are a few things we need to go over. We ask that you please read and abide by the property and house rules.
1. Feel free to walk around the property and the lake. However, this is the country so please watch where you step. Snakes, cow patties, cattle guards, uneven ground, and sticker burrs are all a part of this wonderful country living.
2. Enjoy looking at the animals, but do not try to make friends with them.
The cows will not hurt you. They will also not let you pet them, so please don't try. b. The horses will come to the fence sometimes to let you pet them. However, do not
crawl over or under the fences to get to them.
3. All vehicles need to stay on the designated roads or parking areas.
4. Do not enter or roam near or in the other buildings located on the property.
5. The covered pavilion area is common grounds to enjoy by anyone
6. Feel free to use the dock and enjoy the pond. If you bring your own fishing equipment and care to cast a line, it is catch and release. No swimming in the pond...
7. If there is not a burn ban and a fire pit is provided, feel free to use it. However, make sure
A few "house rules" we ask you to follow
1. No smoking inside The Queen's Hotel, no exceptions.
2. Candles, incense, cigarettes, pipes, cigars or anything that burns is not permitted inside.
3. Feel free to use any provided utensils, dishes, pots, pans, toiletries, and food that is there when you arrive. The bottle of wine and wine glasses are yours to enjoy and take home as a reminder of your stay with us. Extra glasses are available to purchase for $8 each.
4. Maid service is not provided. Please clean up after yourself. Check-out instructions are provided.